Come join the attorneys of Boylan Code LLP for the first monthly free breakfast and discussion amongst your peers of owners, landlords, property managers, real estate agents, brokers and investors to collectively work together to share and support the challenges of managing residential and commercial properties in Rochester.
Our real estate and corporate attorneys will facilitate open discussions regarding social and economic trends, fair housing compliance, local eviction appearances and rulings.
Let’s get talking about:
- Strategic plans on how to purchase your next property, and the due diligence process;
- Market trends, population of renters and availability of apartments;
- The best way to incorporate your business;
- Operating agreements and asset purchase agreements;
- How to diversify your portfolio and grow your business;
- Competition from out of state investors;
- How to ensure you have an employee training manual that can streamline your business and avoid the pitfalls of discrimination claims;
- Need guidance on hiring and training staff, let’s chat about what works and what you can do to implement best practices.
The goal is to provide you with information that will help you discover at least one idea that will make your business more profitable or more complaint with local, state or federal laws.
Please join us Wednesday May 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Boylan Code, LLP. The Armory, 145 Culver Road, Rochester, New York 14620.
RSVP to Jaime Michelle Cain at 238-3514 or firstname.lastname@example.org by April 27, 2017.