If you think you’re a great fit for one of our available positions, we want to hear from you.
Currently available positions are listed below:
Trusts & Estates Paralegal
Boylan Code LLP seeks a talented paralegal with a minimum of five years of experience for our Rochester, New York office. This full-time position requires experience in preparing estate tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns for estates and trusts, and estate administration from probate through judicial settlement. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, a strong commitment to client service, and the ability to work independently under attorney supervision are essential for this position. Our firm is in the midst of a powerful and exciting period of growth. The paralegal we hire for this position will play an integral role in the firm’s Trusts and Estates practice.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- A substantial contribution toward medical insurance;
- Fully paid life and long-term disability insurance;
- 401(k) plan;
- Dental plan with vision benefits;
- Flexible Spending Account plan;
- Supplemental life insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discounts on auto and homeowner’s insurance;
- Business casual workplace; and
- Free parking.
At Boylan Code, we take great pride in providing our attorneys and staff with a healthy work/life balance. Our family-friendly culture is what sets us apart from other firms.
Boylan Code LLP is a full service law firm, providing legal expertise in a variety of specialized practice areas in order to help our business, municipal, financial and individual clients achieve their most important goals. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, focusing on the key values shared by entrepreneurial start-ups and the largest multi-national corporations. From formation through liquidity, we provide our clients with advice and legal solutions to protect and maximize the value of assets every step of the way and to help their owners and other key stakeholders achieve their most important business and personal goals.
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume in complete confidence to Susan M. Gross, Director of Human Resources.
Boylan Code, LLP has a unique opportunity for a full-time Marketing Specialist at its Rochester, New York office.
The Marketing Specialist will have a broad set of responsibilities, including coordination of business development/marketing initiatives, advertising, public relations, website and social media.
Development and execution of the Firm’s marketing and business development strategy, including:
- Consult and collaborate with Firm management and the Marketing Committee to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate activities of the Marketing Committee, including setting agendas, maintaining the project list, and tracking milestones; serve as a member of any other Firm committee requiring marketing support.
- Assist in the development and management of the marketing budget.
- Oversight of public relations activities and communications, including press releases, new attorney announcements, other Firm announcements and media materials.
- Manage the Firm website (WordPress) and social networking (Facebook and LinkedIn) for the Firm and its attorneys.
- Design or contract print and online advertising. Coordinate media buys, print and online marketing materials and collaterals.
- Supervise and coordinate the Firm’s protocol process for RFPs.
- Manage business development/client services functions, events and opportunities for the Firm. Organize and provide support for Firm receptions, conferences, seminars, and other Firm-sponsored events.
- Oversight of Firm/attorney participation in conferences, trade shows, speaking and writing opportunities – attend events, staff marketing tables and prepare materials for each event.
- Serve as the Firm’s liaison with all marketing related third-party service providers, including the Firm’s ad designer, website developer, photographer and promotional product distributors.
- Utilize email marketing software to manage Firm-wide client and referral email contact lists.
- Distribute monthly email newsletters, seminar and business development event invitations to contact lists.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in marketing, business and/or communications
- 3+ years of experience in professional services environment; law firm marketing experience strongly preferred
- Proven record of strong leadership and consensus building skills, marketing management and strategic planning experience; successful development and implementation of a marketing program
- Must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and be able to work well with attorneys and staff at all levels within the Firm
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative applications and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Must be able to evaluate opportunities for business development and manage a budget
- Must demonstrate ability to write effectively for public relations and other purposes for audiences inside and outside the Firm, and to prepare written materials to support marketing opportunities for the Firm and its attorneys
- Must be comfortable pitching story/interview ideas to media contacts
- Must have experience managing different forms of social media with the ability to tailor posts for different audiences, and be able to create engaging social media posts, newsletter articles and ad copy
- Experience with email marketing software is preferred (Infusionsoft, Constant Contact etc.)
- Established connections to local media is a plus
Please click here to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in complete confidence to Susan M. Gross, Director of Human Resources.
If you’re interested in a position that’s not listed above, we are always looking for qualified candidates. Send us an introductory letter and attach your C.V. as either a Word document or (preferably) PDF, by filling out the form below.
*Please note that we receive many career inquiries, and are only able to respond to those we find to be best-suited. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your interest.