If you think you’re a great fit for one of our available positions, we want to hear from you.
Currently available positions are listed below:
The Staff Accountant will have a broad set of responsibilities, encompassing comprehensive elements of the role: accounting, transaction processing, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
• General accounting activities including processing and maintenance of all general ledger transactions in the firm’s business system
• Account reconciliations
• Generation of month-end financial reports
• Support of the firm’s business transactions, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Application
• Financial analysis
• Business process improvement
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA a plus
• 3+ years’ experience in performing general accounting, accounts payable/receivable and financial analysis activities
• Strong business system skills/understanding
• Aptitude for detailed work, data analysis, problem solving and follow-up
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills collaborating effectively with all levels
• Strong Excel / Microsoft Office Skills
Please send your cover letter and resume in complete confidence to Susan M. Gross, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Boylan Code LLP is a full service law firm, providing legal expertise in a variety of specialized practice areas in order to help our business, municipal, financial and individual clients achieve their most important goals. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, focusing on the key values shared by entrepreneurial start-ups and the largest multi-national corporations. From formation through liquidity, we provide our clients with advice and legal solutions to protect and maximize the value of assets every step of the way and to help their owners and other key stakeholders achieve their most important business and personal goals.
If you’re interested in a position that’s not listed above, we are always looking for qualified candidates. Send us an introductory letter and attach your C.V. as either a Word document or (preferably) PDF, by filling out the form below.
*Please note that we receive many career inquiries, and are only able to respond to those we find to be best-suited. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your interest.