We are pleased to announce that 11 attorneys have been chosen for the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Year after year, our attorneys are recognized by Best Lawyers as being some of the best in law.
Those recognized are:
- Jack M. Battaglia (2012)  – Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law
- Michael F. Buckley (1989)  – Trusts and Estates
- Ralph J. Code, III(2010)  – Trusts and Estates
- Mark A. Costello (2017)– Entertainment Law – Music
- Alan R. Feldstein(2011)  – Real Estate Law
- Warren H. Heilbronner (1993) – Trusts and Estates
- Bruce Lawrence (1989) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Alan S. Lockwood(2016)  – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Devin L. Palmer(2019) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Richard D. Rosenbloom(2005)  – Arbitration, Mediation
- Michael Wood (2016)  – Litigation – Insurance
(Year) First year the lawyer was listed in any practice area.
[#] Anniversary plaque for which lawyer is eligible (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years).
About Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers is considered the most credible measure of legal integrity and distinction in the United States. Inclusion is based on a rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than 7.3 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys.