For over twenty years, Mrs. Varel has represented for-profit and not-for-profit businesses on a wide variety of labor and employment matters, including:
- Planning for and formation of business entities, including limited liability companies, corporations, professional service limited liability companies, professional service corporations, and not-for-profit entities
- The preparation, review, and negotiation of agreements, including operating agreements, shareholders agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, license agreements, and confidentiality agreements
- The purchase, sale, and merger of businesses
- Employment-related matters, including hiring and firing, wage and hour, executive and incentive compensation, employment agreements, non-competition agreements, and employee handbooks
- The protection of intellectual property
Honors & Achievements
Mrs. Varel is an honoree of The Daily Record’s Power 20 Labor & Employment List for 2023.