Interested in participating in the cannabis economy but not sure where or how to start?
Boylan Code can help.
The cannabis economy requires sophisticated planning and guidance, combining industry-specific knowledge with expertise in many different practice areas.
That’s why our Cannabis Practice Group draws on the experience of attorneys across our practice groups, including tax, corporate business, real estate, municipal, regulatory, intellectual property, labor, and estate planning.
We can help you navigate the complexity of state and federal cannabis laws and regulations in order to minimize risk and successfully grow your business.
We can help you with the following:
- Corporate structure
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital and equity financing
- Compliance with Sec. 280E of the Internal Revenue Code
- Intellectual property protection
- Women and minority-owned business enterprises
- Hemp cultivation and processing application assistance
- Regulatory compliance
- Purchasing or leasing of commercial real estate
- Zoning restrictions
- Business succession planning
- Labor and employment